AIM
curroc

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Best on Newgrounds.

Fantastic story, music and plot. This really is a great piece of work. Nice job.

Trendy! Trendy!

Oh yess

Gotta love RBF.

MetalDart responds:

Yep. :D

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Incredible.

You captured LSD perfectly, I was blown away when I first saw this. I also think this is a great Halloween thing, because its so real its far scarier than the typical witches and zombies kind of thing.

Amazing Job.

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Fun Game, Good Message

I like the game. It's a creative way to show Israel's actions. It is a shame that few people realize statistics like the ones you displayed in the game. And it's frightening to see that despite learning these statistics, a large group of people still support Israel's actions. Nice work.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

I think I found a bug

The coin I need to get is actually on the Temple which I can't walk on to my knowledge. Not sure if it is meant to be or something screwed up.

Nice game though.

Merry F*#king Christmas Merry F*#king Christmas

Light Samus..

It is a joke because it is a Christian holiday, he's probably not a nazi, he didn't just single out the jews either he showed cultures that didn't believe in Christmas, he didn't put the jews in there just because they were jewish.

Cornwall Farm Cornwall Farm

I Haven't Heard a Song More Deserving of a Five

One of the best songs I've heard in the audio portal. It's a relaxing , enjoyable piece that is a great embodiment of a lazy southern day. Absolutely fantastic.

Sentinel94 responds:

Thankya Much

Bestimmtheiten (Certainties) Bestimmtheiten (Certainties)

What in the world is that title?

That was really, really good. Nice sounds, nice rhythm, impressive stuff. I'd definitely like to hear your newer stuff if it is anywhere near on par with this.

lvzero responds:

Giving the thanks to the people showing me some support, I'm really scared putting my music up here and hearing comments, and tips and such. But thank you. Thats all I'm putting up for the night. and thank you very much....

LvZero
Btw Bestimmtheiten is like Certainties in German I know it's a little off but close or something.

First Snowfall First Snowfall

Sturdy Begining

Definitely has potential to be a fantastic full song. Short, but nice build-up and good melody. I think if you lengthened and refined, it could be really, really nice.