AIM
curroc

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Fun Game, Good Message

I like the game. It's a creative way to show Israel's actions. It is a shame that few people realize statistics like the ones you displayed in the game. And it's frightening to see that despite learning these statistics, a large group of people still support Israel's actions. Nice work.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

I think I found a bug

The coin I need to get is actually on the Temple which I can't walk on to my knowledge. Not sure if it is meant to be or something screwed up.

Nice game though.

Merry F*#king Christmas Merry F*#king Christmas

Light Samus..

It is a joke because it is a Christian holiday, he's probably not a nazi, he didn't just single out the jews either he showed cultures that didn't believe in Christmas, he didn't put the jews in there just because they were jewish.

Wanted:Santa Wanted:Santa

Great Game

Front Page Material nice job.

Edvin responds:

Thanks for liking it! I doubt it'll get FP though it would be nice! =P

Merry Christmas!

Keep Low Keep Low

Nice Work

It's a great start there's quite a lot of room for adding and improvement, but I liked it none-the-less. Keep it up.

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

This game is incredible...

One of the best on Newgrounds, probably my favorite on this site. I have no idea why this isn't in the top fifty. Definately make a sequel.

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Not bad

Cool game but I have 2 suggestions

1. try to put a real songs in it, maybe some doors dumbed down or something

2. Try to make it so the keyboard works as well

for example: q on the keyboard is a low g or something on the piano.

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Not bad

it was pretty fun, not horribly gay, a little kinky but oh well, pretty fun good job, but anyone who is willing to beat the meat to that needs a life. but good job

NotSafeForWork responds:

Nothing like a good bit o' the old kinky goodness to start the day, eh? Good for what ails ya!

Turnaus Turnaus

One of the best multiplayer games on the web

there really aren't a lot of good multiplayer games on the internet, this is one of the best ones i've played, this is a great time waster

great job

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Incredible game

amazeing job except it is a little confusing for people with short attentions spans like me, however still awesome game.